This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,004 all time views
- HOA Fee: $182
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $370,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01601 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90136437
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-752K.
Market guideZillow predicts Allston home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Allston homes, this home is valued 76.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% less than in Boston, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!