This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
shopping, San Bruno State Park and the 101 freeway
* A super end unit sits on a cul de sac with a gracious formal entry
* Three bedrooms featuring a spacious master suite on the upper level with walk-in closet. Two bedrooms on lower level with rear yard access
* Two and a half bathrooms, master includes a dual sink vanity and walk in shower. Full bath on the lower level and half bath on the entry level
* Spacious living room boasts high ceiling, an abundance of windows and light. A marble hearth fireplace & private deck with mountain views
* Dining area flows to the living room.
* Lovely kitchen and casual dining area highlights ample honey colored cabinets, and breakfast bar with some new appliances and tile floors
* Double glass door bonus room on lower level + open bonus/office area off Master bedroom on upper level.
* Special features include: newly painted interior, hardwood floors and new carpets.
* Private rear yard and patio area on the lower level
* Two car attached enclosed garage with extra storage
* Per records - Town house Res. Approx. 1950 sq. ft. home. Built in 1997
* Schools: Sunshine Gardens, Parkway Middle, So. San Francisco High
* HOA monthly fees of $374.47 includes common area maintenance & landscaping, exterior painting, roof, decks, fences, tennis courts and pool & spa.
This home is a Bank Owned property making this an easy and smooth transaction. This is not a short sale.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1997
- Views: 703 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $589,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 007600250
- Zillow Home ID: 15470040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $680K-1.07M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!