29 Black Hill Rd, Plainfield, CT 063743 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:014 B:0077 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 58114890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Black Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06374, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Plainfield, and 52.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06374 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$158K321,372
- 23 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$151K31960
- 27 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$155K311,383
- 28 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$187K321,761
- 25 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$150K31.51,116
- 18 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$152K311,156
- 22 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$250K43.52,100
- 27 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$162K31.51,056
- 12 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$134K31960
- 23 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$155K42.51,383
- 30 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$157K32.011,372
- 39 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$174K331,680
- 29 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$137K311,050
- 21 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$183K421,932
- 15 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$150K311,092
- 25 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$150K31960
- 32 Philmar Dr Central Village, CT$196K32.11,568
- 32 Philmar Dr Plainfield, CT$182K32.11,568
- 35 Pickett Rd Plainfield, CT$168K311,674
- 28 Black Hill Rd Plainfield, CT$146K421,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.