- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:165 N:29
- Zillow Home ID: 57717527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-391K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% greater than in Farmington, and 25.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|28 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$320K||2||2.5||2,285|
|27 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$328K||3||2.5||2,006|
|32 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,396|
|33 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,644|
|34 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$268K||3||2||1,546|
|23 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,616|
|13 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$269K||3||1.5||1,880|
|36 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$309K||4||3||2,234|
|37 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,396|
|21 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$324K||3||1.5||2,081|
|38 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$314K||3||1.5||1,911|
|20 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$250K||3||1.5||1,560|
|19 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,424|
|11 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$240K||3||1.5||1,424|
|17 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,424|
|41 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$316K||3||2.5||1,648|
|16 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$204K||3||1||1,040|
|15 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,536|
|43 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$373K||3||2.5||2,314|
|22 Bonnie Dr Farmington, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,185|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!