A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $377-565K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Boston is $21,650.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $58.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Boston is $66,337.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1904
- All time views: 2,358
- HOA Fee: $319/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $451,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BED2_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH2_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH2_LEVEL: Basement
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Stone/Concrete
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- DIN_DSCRP: Recessed Lighting
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Prog. Thermostat
- EXTERIOR: Stone
- EXTERIOR: Stucco
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Heat Pump
- HEATING: Unit Control
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Security System
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: Basement
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- STYLE: Low-Rise
- TERMS_FEATURE: Contract for Deed
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Corner
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Front
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 33
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: W:21 P:01548 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59088295
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% less than in Boston, and 71.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 29 Brainerd Rd|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.