29 Bridle Path Ln, Seymour, CT 06483
For Sale: $359,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,000 sq ft
- Lot:0.48 acres
- Year Built:2012
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow701
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Controlled Access
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Office,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Sloping,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,New Construction \ Yes,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Elementary SchoolPER BD OF ED
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolSEYMOUR
- MLS #B992178
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID2120048084
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$315,428||$278K – $356K||+$427||$157||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,889/mo||$1.3K – $2.6K/mo||-$68||$0.94||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06483 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is 77.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seymour, and 11.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
Neighborhood for 29 Bridle Path Lane
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005