29 Bristol Ave, Providence, RI 02909
Sold on 4/2/12: $80,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:2,040 sq ft
- Lot:6,400 sqft
- Year Built:1941
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $80,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow619
- Parcel #P:1090295 L:0000
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID66083041
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$131,726||$121K – $145K||+$1,572||$64||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$846/mo||$770 – $1K/mo||-$6||$0.41||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Silverlake home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Providence as a whole. Among Silverlake homes, this home is valued 22.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silverlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.1% higher than in Providence, and 289.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
Neighborhood for 29 Bristol Avenue
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Webster Avenue School (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Frank D. Spaziano Annex Elementary (assigned) K-1 0.3 mi
- Frank D. Spaziano Avenue Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.4 mi
- Anthony Carnevale Elementary (assigned) PK-6 0.9 mi
- Governor Christopher Delsesto Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- William D'Abate Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- ASA Messer Elementary (assigned) 2-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005