- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29 Broad St, Augusta, GA 309014 beds, 3 baths, 3,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $39,000
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0481020000
- Zillow Home ID: 14953424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Augusta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Augusta Metro, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Augusta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Augusta home values.
- 23 Broad St Augusta, GA$45K31976
- 112 1st St Augusta, GA$41K211,120
- 101 Broad St Augusta, GA$113K322,056
- 21 Broad St Augusta, GA$66K322,136
- 106 1st St Augusta, GA$40K211,102
- 109 Sibley St Augusta, GA$78K221,100
- 105 Broad St Augusta, GA$67K421,512
- 113 1st St Augusta, GA$41K311,272
- 107 Sibley St Augusta, GA$71K221,152
- 102 1st St Augusta, GA$42K421,376
- 105 Sibley St Augusta, GA$71K221,152
- 101 Sibley St Augusta, GA$82K221,216
- 103 Sibley St Augusta, GA$71K221,152
- 109 Broad St Augusta, GA$72K332,704
- 101 1st St Augusta, GA--221,440
- 108 Forsythe St Augusta, GA$41K11588
- 111 Broad St Augusta, GA$47K211,140
- 106 Forsythe St Augusta, GA$41K11905
- 22 Broad St Augusta, GA$39K221,376
- 24 Broad St Augusta, GA$47K321,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292