- Built in 1983
- Views: 605 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $203,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Parcel #: 09300029
- Zillow Home ID: 58136996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 17.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!