- Built in 1988
- Views: 445 all time views
- HOA Fee: $246
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $179,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 94
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0570 B:0001C L:80
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56054951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is valued 19.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Haverhill, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.8 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!