29 Cass St, Boston, MA 021321 bed, 1 bath, 575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $305,000
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ None,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 575 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:09401 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Cass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 7 Cass St APT 11 Boston, MA$201K11552
- 7 Cass St APT 10 Boston, MA$204K11552
- 7 Cass St APT 9 Boston, MA$332K21845
- 7 Cass St APT 8 Boston, MA$196K21845
- 7 Cass St APT 7 Boston, MA$183K11552
- 7 Cass St APT 6 Boston, MA$177K11552
- 7 Cass St APT 1 Boston, MA$191K21845
- 7 Cass St APT 2 Boston, MA$190K21845
- 7 Cass St APT 3 Boston, MA$165K11552
- 7 Cass St APT 4 Boston, MA$194K21845
- 7 Cass St APT 5 Boston, MA$194K21845
- 9 Cass St APT 1 Boston, MA$166K11552
- 9 Cass St APT 12 Boston, MA$326K21845
- 9 Cass St APT 11 Boston, MA$322K21845
- 9 Cass St APT 10 Boston, MA$189K11552
- 9 Cass St APT 9 Boston, MA$200K11552
- 9 Cass St APT 8 Boston, MA$311K21845
- 9 Cass St APT 7 Boston, MA$234K21845
- 9 Cass St APT 6 Boston, MA$171K11552
- 9 Cass St APT 5 Boston, MA$181K11552
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292