29 Cherry St, Attleboro, MA 027034 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0060 L:0307
- Zillow Home ID: 55958393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Attleboro, and 43% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
- 30 Cherry St Attleboro, MA$247K32.51,192
- 31 Cherry St Attleboro, MA$262K32.51,502
- 59 Walnut St Attleboro, MA$230K521,950
- 20 Cherry St UNIT 3 Attleboro, MA$252K32.52,081
- 20 Cherry St UNIT 1 Attleboro, MA$139K21.51,192
- 20 Cherry St UNIT 2 Attleboro, MA$119K21.51,192
- 18 Cherry St Attleboro, MA$195K41.51,337
- 13 Cherry St Attleboro, MA$222K311,389
- 96 Birch St Attleboro, MA$167K------
- 7 Cherry St Attleboro, MA$213K311,640
- 18 Linden St Attleboro, MA$391K42.52,560
- 31 Linden St Attleboro, MA$155K321,044
- 35 Linden St Attleboro, MA$282K42.52,264
- 72 Birch St Attleboro, MA$254K53.52,496
- 23 Linden St Attleboro, MA$210K32.51,378
- 60 Birch St Attleboro, MA$173K31864
- 96 Walnut Ln South Attleboro, MA$211K321,562
- 45 Linden St Attleboro, MA$194K422,079
- 31 Walnut Ln South Attleboro, MA$298K422,064
- 32 Linden St Attleboro, MA$208K31.51,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.