- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29 Chestnut Ct UNIT 29, Cromwell, CT 064163 beds, 3 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $174,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Tennis,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ L Shaped,Exterior Siding \ Cement Block,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Slider,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 524
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Parcel #: 00483000
- Zillow Home ID: 57848399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Chestnut Court UNIT 29
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06416 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Cromwell, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292