- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,118 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 71804576
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, FLOORING \ Tile, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, FLOORING \ Hardwood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks)
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:094 B:519 L:037
- Zillow Home ID: 56076092
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $310-397K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is 77.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Lynn, MA||$196K||3||1.5||1,161|
|31 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$334K||9||3||3,142|
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Lynn, MA||$172K||3||1.5||1,161|
|23 Chestnut St UNIT 3 Lynn, MA||$172K||3||1.5||1,161|
|16 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$202K||3||1||1,066|
|12 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$245K||3||1||1,911|
|35-37 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$328K||6||3||3,276|
|17 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$235K||--||2||1,385|
|7 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$202K||2||1||1,046|
|28 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$419K||4||3||2,559|
|41 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$269K||2||1.5||1,680|
|28 Chestnut St # 28A Lynn, MA||$312K||7||3||2,556|
|26 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$297K||4||2.5||2,885|
|12 Pattys Way Lynn, MA||$210K||3||1.5||932|
|18 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$322K||4||3||2,911|
|9 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$338K||5||3||2,400|
|11 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$239K||5||1.5||1,512|
|47 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$232K||5||2||1,880|
|15 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$207K||2||1||1,182|
|14 Thompson Cir Lynn, MA||$208K||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!