- Lot: 5,105 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 192 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,064 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 1081309
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heat System \ Forced Air, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ In-Law Apartment, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Type \ Bungalow, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Deck, Interior \ Cedar Closet, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Heat System \ Forced Water, Interior \ Skylite, Cooling \ Whole House Fan, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: P:1180321 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66072635
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Elmhurst home values will fall 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Elmhurst homes, this home is 36.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elmhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.4% lower than in Providence, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Elmhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmhurst home values.
|43 College Rd Providence, RI||$144K||3||1||1,126|
|47 College Rd Providence, RI||$141K||3||1||1,126|
|39 College Rd Providence, RI||$163K||3||1.5||1,248|
|35 College Rd Providence, RI||$169K||4||2||1,746|
|44 College Rd Providence, RI||$175K||2||1.5||1,403|
|40 College Rd Providence, RI||$186K||Studio||--||1,603|
|31 College Rd Providence, RI||$153K||4||1||1,338|
|34 College Rd Providence, RI||--||Studio||2||1,768|
|34 College Rd # 2 Providence, RI||$227K||2||1||--|
|29 College Rd # 1 Providence, RI||--||2||1||1,100|
|24 Joy St Providence, RI||$176K||5||2||1,950|
|28 College Rd Providence, RI||$171K||3||1||1,491|
|25 College Rd Providence, RI||$158K||4||1||1,248|
|24 College Rd Providence, RI||$185K||3||1||1,690|
|21 College Rd Providence, RI||$175K||3||1||1,275|
|20 College Rd Providence, RI||$183K||3||1||1,620|
|15 College Rd Providence, RI||$185K||4||1.5||1,664|
|16 College Rd Providence, RI||$185K||3||2||1,620|
|55 La Salle Dr Providence, RI||$185K||3||1.5||1,500|
|10 College Rd Providence, RI||$150K||2||2||1,568|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!