29 Constance Ln, Bristol, CT 060102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Outstanding central location with easy access to i84, Rt72 and Rt6. About 10 minutes from UCONN Health Center.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0022896
- Zillow Home ID: 57695605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Constance Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bristol, and 132.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 39 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$288K64.53,572
- 59 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$280K64.53,380
- 69 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$283K64.53,380
- 49 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$285K64.53,380
- 62 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$282K64.53,380
- 52 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$283K64.53,380
- 22 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$283K64.53,380
- 41 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$178K21.51,100
- 79 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$287K64.53,380
- 42 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$282K64.53,432
- 32 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$276K64.53,380
- 95 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$280K63.33,432
- 24 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$400K------
- 19 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$277K64.53,432
- 105 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$286K64.53,380
- 12 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$278K64.53,380
- 245 Westwoods Ter Bristol, CT$160K311,226
- 5 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$281K64.53,380
- 2 Constance Ln Bristol, CT$277K64.53,380
- 262 Westwoods Ter Bristol, CT$199K421,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!