29 Dearborn StUNIT 1, Salem, MA 01970
Sold on 9/28/12: $200,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow536
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:27 L:0393 S:801
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID56121844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Dearborn Street UNIT 1
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- Unit 2$375K42.03,060
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005