29 Dolge Ave, Dolgeville, NY 133293 beds, 2 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $90,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Apartment Type \ 0, Basement Type \ Full, Building Style \ 0, Construction Type \ Frame, Garage Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Residential Style \ Cape Cod, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ 0, View Lake \ 0, View Mountain \ 0, View Ocean \ 0, View Park \ 0, View Pond \ 0, View Private \ 0, View River \ 0, View Scenic \ 0, View Stream \ 1, View Street \ 1, View Type \ 0, View Wooded \ 0, Walk-in Closet \ 0, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 17340109301700020010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30470821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Dolge Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$94K211,088
- Poplar St Dolgeville, NY--------
- 33 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$106K311,240
- 6 Poplar St Dolgeville, NY$174K41.52,029
- W Side Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY--------
- 32 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$138K321,774
- 39 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$82K422,436
- Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY--------
- 58 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$174K52.53,303
- 34 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$58K112,054
- 10 Park Ave Dolgeville, NY$83K411,560
- 36 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$97K321,086
- Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$392K737,956
- 12 Poplar St Dolgeville, NY$105K852,400
- 41 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$85K31.51,796
- 16 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$94K522,023
- County Highway 120 Dolgeville, NY$75K222,296
- 8 1st St Dolgeville, NY$93K311,216
- 40 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$143K41.53,188
- 45 Dolge Ave Dolgeville, NY$118K211,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!