This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-240K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Buffalo is $19,217.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Buffalo is $16,875.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- All time views: 901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- View: City
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Thermal Windows - Some
- ListingType: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking: Concrete
- Type of Residence: 2 Unit
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Living Room
- Living Room
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Year Description: Existing
- Attic: Full
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Rent Includes: Water
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Neighborhood: North Buffalo
- Kitchen Equip: Negotiable-Some
- HVAC Type: C
- Floors Description: Marble-Some
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 2
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,928 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 35 ft
- Parcel #: 1402000893500004026000
- Zillow Home ID: 30168668
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Buffalo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.