29 Ensign St, Dalton, MA 012263 beds, 2 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Finished basement, 734 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Parcel #: M:110 L:23
- Zillow Home ID: 60036647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 29 Ensign Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% greater than in Dalton, and 21.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dalton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01226 home values.
- 33 Ensign St Dalton, MA$149K31.51,382
- 145 North St Dalton, MA$173K322,118
- 26 Hale St Dalton, MA$126K311,123
- 131 North St Dalton, MA$348K654,854
- 24-26 Ensign St Dalton, MA$182K432,728
- 37 Ensign St Dalton, MA$131K321,397
- 36 Hale St Dalton, MA$143K31.51,312
- 115 North St Dalton, MA$191K412,428
- 51 Ensign St Dalton, MA$157K41.52,077
- 48 Hale St Dalton, MA$144K211,753
- 146 North St APT C Dalton, MA$131K211,000
- 146 North St APT B Dalton, MA$131K211,000
- 146 North St APT D Dalton, MA$131K211,000
- 146 North St APT A Dalton, MA$131K211,000
- 150 North St APT F Dalton, MA$129K211,060
- 150 North St APT E Dalton, MA$130K111,060
- 150 North St APT G Dalton, MA$148K21950
- 150 North St APT H Dalton, MA$138K21950
- 38 Ensign St Dalton, MA$145K411,598
- 27 Hale St Dalton, MA$145K41.51,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!