- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 154 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $104,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Conveniences: Public Trash Pickup
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Partial Thermalpane Windows
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Updated
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Heat Type: Steam
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Included In Monthly Rent: Grounds Maintenance
- Included In Monthly Rent: Snow Removal
- Included In Monthly Rent: Water
- Interior Condition: Partially Updated
- Laundry Room Access: All Units With Hook-Ups
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Individual Storage Area
- Style: Other - Other
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0122 L:00036
- Zillow Home ID: 60110381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-190K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!