- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29 Hecla St, Dorchester, MA 021226 beds, 3 baths, 3,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,319 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $377,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: W:15 P:00377 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59110166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Hecla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.7% greater than in Boston, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 31 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$437K633,195
- 27 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$312K3--1,243
- 27 Hecla St # A Dorchester, MA$244K222,002
- 25 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$521K933,177
- 25 Hecla St # 3 Boston, MA$228K311,150
- 30 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$329K52.51,425
- 34 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$448K633,816
- 32 East St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$257K31.51,570
- 32 East St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$252K511,930
- 26 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$307K732,524
- 21 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$453K743,177
- 36 East St Dorchester, MA$489K633,132
- 38 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$442K623,708
- 25 Lyon St Dorchester, MA$449K633,834
- 38 East St Dorchester, MA$523K1233,856
- 24 East St Dorchester, MA$418K633,429
- 10 Hecla St Dorchester, MA$304K622,294
- 21 Lyon St Dorchester, MA$339K634,050
- 21 Lyon St # 1 Boston, MA$214K21--
- 27-29 Lyon St Boston, MA$458K933,957
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292