29 Huntington Dr, West Hartford, CT 061174 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $321,000
- Finished basement, 666 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Split Level,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 2851 1 29 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 58155564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Huntington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06117, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% greater than in West Hartford, and 120% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06117 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06117 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292