- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29 Illinois Ave, Pontiac, MI 483413 beds, 2 baths, 1,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Finished basement, 408 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 361 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 1431177007
- Zillow Home ID: 24413349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Illinois Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48341, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% greater than in Pontiac, and 261.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48341 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pontiac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48341 home values.
- 33 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$71K311,095
- 23 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$56K311,261
- 39 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$103K42.51,860
- 17 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$82K321,428
- 252 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$58K31825
- 248 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$63K42835
- 258 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$64K31981
- 242 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$69K311,556
- 43 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$63K411,400
- 264 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$67K411,463
- 26 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$75K31.51,371
- 11 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$63K311,236
- 30 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$74K31.51,401
- 18 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$65K411,234
- 238 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$59K31974
- 44 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$166K42.12,563
- 47 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$89K31.51,649
- 7 Illinois Ave Pontiac, MI$66K311,028
- 274 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$54K31800
- 232 Voorheis St Pontiac, MI$52K31698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.