29 Jackson St, Portland, ME 041033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Situated nicely mid-street, this home sits on nearly a quarter-acre, completely fenced, with extensive landscaping (over 2,000 bulbs!) including raised organic gardening beds and careful perennial planning.
The home boasts a full-length, old-style front covered porch and new Pella storm doors front and back, as well as new Pella double-paned custom storm windows, including the basement.
The first floor includes a convenient half-bath off the rear entry and mudroom-area, a completely updated kitchen including top-ofthe-line appliances (Bosch diswasher, disposal, gas stove and freezer-bottom refrigerator), hardwoods throughout, and a full-sun living room and dining room.
The second floor had three generous bedrooms, a full bath with ceramic tile flooring, and easy walk-up access to the partially finished attic space.
The basement includes the lanudry area with super-efficient, front-loading washer and dryer with sump pump and plenty of space and light.
The new Peerless, 2-zone boiler is less than a year old, efficient and simple to maintain.
The oversized garage includes two new garage doors, can easily handle 2 cars plus toys and gear with its ample extra storage.
This is a fantastic home in one of Portland's most sought-after neighborhoods!
A true suburb of Portland, this home is minutes from I-295, the Maine Turnpike, and within walking distance of public elementary and middle schools. Full of single-family, owner-occupied homes, this neighborhood is known for pride of ownership as fantastic access to the best of greater Portland
- Lot: 9,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Full fenced yard; raised garden beds; over 2, 000 psing and summer bulbs; oversized 2-car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146918081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Jackson Street
- 29 Jackson St Portland, ME--31.51,376
- 25 Jackson St Portland, ME$287K422,379
- 37 Jackson St Portland, ME$209K311,289
- 28 Jackson St Portland, ME$268K321,472
- 18 Jackson St Portland, ME$205K321,328
- 38 Jackson St Portland, ME$213K31.751,344
- 11 Jackson St Portland, ME$189K311,165
- 16 Jackson St Portland, ME$152K311,014
- 53 Clayton St Portland, ME$211K311,370
- 74 Summit Park Ave Portland, ME$199K311,142
- 80 Summit Park Ave Portland, ME$175K311,100
- 47 Clayton St Portland, ME$187K211,036
- 46 Jackson St Portland, ME$198K311,168
- 68 Summit Park Ave Portland, ME$200K311,262
- 39 Clayton St Portland, ME$218K31.51,213
- 294 Summit St Portland, ME$249K221,312
- 86 Summit Park Ave Portland, ME$186K311,298
- 1 Jackson St Portland, ME$285K41.52,791
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.