29 Laurel Rd, Sharon, MA 020673 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $512,500
- Price/sqft: $270
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:047 B:009 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57504022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Laurel Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Sharon, and 78.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
- 31 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$353K331,428
- 27 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$298K321,120
- 28 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$375K41.51,936
- 26 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$355K321,854
- 30 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$299K311,088
- 25 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$296K31.51,165
- 101 Old Post Rd Sharon, MA$318K221,300
- 97 Old Post Rd Sharon, MA$316K321,154
- 23 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$307K321,213
- 24 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$338K321,300
- 91 Old Post Rd Sharon, MA$346K321,248
- 21 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$322K31.51,266
- 10 Mitchell St Sharon, MA$306K311,093
- 661 S Main St Sharon, MA$442K321,482
- 17 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$440K322,024
- 669 S Main St Sharon, MA--------
- 655 S Main St Sharon, MA$469K422,301
- 8 Mitchell St Sharon, MA$324K321,176
- 16 Laurel Rd Sharon, MA$357K421,429
- 645 S Main St Sharon, MA$369K321,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.