- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 5,029 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $232
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Parcel #: M:006-G B:0018 L:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56129082
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-316K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 15.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|30 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$285K||2||1||1,110|
|11 Clayton Ave Saugus, MA||$349K||4||2||2,189|
|14 Clayton Ave Saugus, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,203|
|11 Addison Ave Saugus, MA||$274K||3||1||1,060|
|15 Addison Ave Saugus, MA||$310K||3||1.5||1,161|
|33 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$275K||3||1||995|
|37 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$278K||2||1||964|
|12 Addison Ave Saugus, MA||$308K||4||1||1,306|
|34 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,243|
|24 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$326K||3||2||1,384|
|36 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$290K||3||1||1,204|
|41 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$356K||4||2||1,956|
|40 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$302K||5||1.5||1,400|
|3 Clayton Ave Saugus, MA||$329K||--||--||--|
|44 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,388|
|21 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$330K||3||1.5||1,327|
|1 Clayton Ave Saugus, MA||$261K||2||1||798|
|36 Lawndale Ave Saugus, MA||$311K||3||1||1,204|
|27 Overlea Ave Saugus, MA||$314K||3||2||1,031|
|43 Overlea Ave Saugus, MA||$389K||4||2||2,619|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!