- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,872 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $332
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0043 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56936017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-463K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|27 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$412K||3||2||1,498|
|1 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,468|
|28 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$549K||3||2||2,638|
|5 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$593K||4||2.5||2,171|
|25 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$454K||2||2||1,498|
|26 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$376K||2||2||1,047|
|21 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$538K||3||2||1,764|
|24 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$417K||4||2||1,498|
|28 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$736K||4||2.5||3,217|
|24 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$734K||4||2.5||3,102|
|4 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$440K||3||1.5||1,491|
|20 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$383K||2||1||1,330|
|20 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$598K||3||2.5||2,560|
|19 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$434K||3||2||1,712|
|2 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$516K||4||2||1,752|
|6 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$449K||3||1.5||1,461|
|62 Leggs Hill Rd Marblehead, MA||$764K||4||3.5||3,010|
|18 Canterbury Rd Marblehead, MA||$433K||3||1.5||1,480|
|10 Londonderry Rd Marblehead, MA||$579K||4||3||2,300|
|15 Londonderry Ln Georgetown, MA||$752K||4||2.5||3,434|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
1-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!