29 Locksley Ln# 38, Raymond, NH 03077
For Sale: $224,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow286
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Propane,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,RESTRICTIONS \ Adult Community,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Attached,STYLE \ Duplex,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Office, Pantry
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolLamprey River
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- HeatingPropane butane
- High SchoolRaymond High
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolIHG Middle
- MLS #71413240
- Neighborhood NameSherwood Glen
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count80
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2114170045
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$194,797||$166K – $222K||+$5,313||$119||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,529/mo||$1.3K – $1.8K/mo||+$13||$0.94||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 03077 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is 20.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Town of Raymond, and 6.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03077 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
Neighborhood for 29 Locksley Lane # 38
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005