This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,747 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Additional Room Type \ Utility, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2119047905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $413-901K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Groton Long Point as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 316.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 168% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.6% lower than in Groton Long Point, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|31 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$691K||3||2.5||2,412|
|27 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$408K||2||1||898|
|8 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$509K||3||2||1,646|
|Beach Rd Groton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|33 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$576K||2||2.5||1,916|
|6 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$722K||5||3||1,828|
|5 Cross St Groton, CT||$503K||3||2.5||1,536|
|28 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$769K||4||3||2,744|
|30 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$450K||3||1||1,040|
|9 Cross St Groton, CT||$496K||4||3||1,202|
|35 Middlefield St Groton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|14 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$641K||4||2||2,631|
|25 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$762K||4||2.5||2,226|
|32 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$936K||2||3||2,457|
|16 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$477K||2||1.5||1,236|
|37 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$520K||3||1.5||1,762|
|5 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$551K||4||1.5||1,988|
|34 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$832K||3||3||2,736|
|3 Beach Rd Groton, CT||$580K||5||2||1,802|
|36 Middlefield St Groton, CT||$590K||2||3||1,845|
Nearby Schools in Groton Long Point
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!