29 Mount Pleasant St, Rockport, MA 019663 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1805
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $487
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Granite,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ Basement,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:0000 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 56959836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Mount Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 83.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 31 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$605K221,503
- 27 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$471K--21,454
- 35 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$1.09M543,192
- 2 Mount Pleasant St APT 2 Rockport, MA$179K11552
- 2 Mount Pleasant St APT 3 Rockport, MA$183K11800
- 2 Mount Pleasant St APT 1 Rockport, MA$208K21911
- 2 Mount Pleasant St APT 4 Rockport, MA$197K211,103
- 19 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$438K42975
- 19 Mount Pleasant St # 0 Rockport, MA$180K11982
- 2 Mount Pleasant St APT 4 Rockport, MA$242K211,103
- 6 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$580K41.51,760
- 6 Pleasant St # A Rockport, MA$301K321,440
- 17 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$376K211,116
- 23 Mount Pleasant St UNIT 2 Rockport, MA$151K11.5690
- 4 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$510K------
- 1 High St Rockport, MA$470K442,233
- 8 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA$564K332,010
- 1 Atlantic Ave Rockport, MA$825K------
- 13 Pleasant St UNIT R Rockport, MA$267K21.5585
- 13 Pleasant St UNIT 1 Rockport, MA$813K31.52,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292