29 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
Sold on 12/16/13: $1,195,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:6,293 sq ft
- Lot:4.69 acres
- Year Built:1830
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $1,195,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Partial Screens,Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Above Ground,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Steam,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Attic Size1440
- Days on Zillow88
- Elementary SchoolEAST FARM
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- High SchoolFARMINGTON HIGH
- Parcel #R:1305 N:29
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count14
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID58136419
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,131,184||$984K – $1.26M||+$34,745||$179||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,137/mo||$962 – $3.5K/mo||+$2||$0.34||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 306% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% greater than in Farmington, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Neighborhood for 29 Mountain Spring Road
- 37 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$806K95.07,362
- 21 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$341K32.01,545
- 20 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$419K22.02,560
- 40 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$1.08M75.55,761
- 35 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$464K------
- 35 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$466K------
- 10 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$1.3M64.54,734
- 46 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$614K55.03,443
- 11 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$2.2M109.012,265
- 49 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$3.32M57.010,823
- 2 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$729K44.05,543
- 2 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$789K44.05,543
- 51 Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$419K53.02,571
- Mountain Spring Rd Farmington, CT$355K------
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005