- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 27 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 71780063
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0043 B:0000 L:0019
- Zillow Home ID: 57080489
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-305K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01749 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Town of Hudson as a whole. Among 01749 homes, this home is 23.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% greater than in Town of Hudson, and 66.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01749 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01749 home values.
|27 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$239K||3||1||1,350|
|31 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$236K||3||1||1,274|
|25 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$239K||4||1||1,152|
|21 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$271K||4||1.5||1,274|
|19 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$283K||4||1.5||1,404|
|35 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$367K||3||2.5||1,768|
|23 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$238K||2||1||1,155|
|8 Blueberry Ln Hudson, MA||$299K||3||1.5||1,440|
|23 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$296K||3||2||1,408|
|1 Blueberry Ln Hudson, MA||$302K||3||1.5||1,416|
|17 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,226|
|34 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,384|
|46 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$340K||3||2.5||1,288|
|25 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$256K||3||1||1,088|
|37 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$271K||3||2||1,268|
|19 Blueberry Ln Hudson, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,416|
|21 Old North Rd Hudson, MA||$298K||4||1||1,626|
|20 Richardson Rd Hudson, MA||$275K||3||2.5||1,288|
|20 Blueberry Ln Hudson, MA||$333K||3||2.5||1,500|
|3 Blueberry Ln Hudson, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
1-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-7 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!