A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Shingles, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Restrictions \ Pet(S), Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,534 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0131 B:0001 L:0030
- Zillow Home ID: 58133229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 10.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 61.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Enfield, and 3.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|2 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$216K||7||2||3,588|
|3 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$200K||6||3||3,016|
|25 Pease St Enfield, CT||$139K||3||2||1,591|
|6 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$160K||3||2||1,400|
|33 Pease St Enfield, CT||$127K||3||1||1,176|
|35 Pease St Enfield, CT||$120K||3||1||1,226|
|23 Pease St Enfield, CT||$127K||3||1||1,568|
|38 Pease St Enfield, CT||$174K||6||2||2,884|
|7 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$153K||3||2||1,966|
|10 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$127K||2||1||1,125|
|42 Pease St Enfield, CT||$180K||5||3||2,928|
|12 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$132K||2||1||1,310|
|43 Pease St Enfield, CT||$142K||3||2||1,803|
|20 Pease St Enfield, CT||$150K||4||1.5||1,992|
|11 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$128K||3||2||1,295|
|16 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$144K||4||1.5||1,920|
|17 Garden St Enfield, CT||$131K||3||1.5||1,456|
|15 Washington Ave Enfield, CT||$192K||7||2||3,340|
|19 Garden St Enfield, CT||$125K||2||2||1,080|
|33 Garden St Enfield, CT||$91K||3||1||774|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!