29 Pimlico Ct, Bedford, NH 03110
Sold on 11/26/12: $180,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:2,046 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Radiant
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Parcel #BEDD M:12 B:8 L:3-84
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow474
- LaundryIn Unit
- Zillow Home ID119148869
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$203,624||$191K – $220K||+$14,700||$99||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,350/mo||$905 – $1.8K/mo||+$32||$0.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03110 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Bedford as a whole. Among 03110 homes, this home is valued 42.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% greater than in Bedford, and 48.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03110 home values.
Neighborhood for 29 Pimlico Court
Nearby Schools in Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005