29 Poplar Ave, Ross, CA 949574 beds, 3 baths, 2,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior \ Shingle,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Restricted Hours,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Traditional,Style \ Victorian,
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2138861207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Poplar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94957, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94957 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94957 home values.
- 32 Shady Ln Ross, CA$14.6M699,316
- 10 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$1.8M432,707
- 8 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$2.06M33.52,744
- 34 Shady Ln Ross, CA$7.4M125.57,862
- 12 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$1.58M22.51,962
- 10 Lagunitas Rd Ross, CA$9.11M45.55,965
- 20 Shady Ln CA$2.56M43.53,024
- 6 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$1.89M432,673
- 14 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$2.75M433,330
- 10 Shady Ln CA$1.77M422,607
- 42 Shady Ln Ross, CA$6.88M59.55,662
- 43 Sir Francis Drake Blvd CA$2.34M343,027
- 41 Sir Francis Drake Blvd CA$2.18M42.52,835
- 4 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$1.42M21750
- 45 Sir Francis Drake Blvd San Anselmo, CA$1.52M421,728
- 16 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$2.85M52.53,076
- 29 Shady Ln CA$3.43M45.54,576
- 39 Sir Francis Drake Blvd CA$1.58M321,657
- 2 Sylvan Ln Ross, CA$1.5M221,579
- 1 Ames Ave Ross, CA$4.22M545,052
Nearby Schools in Ross
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292