- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 1,656 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $439,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- AMENITIES \ Park, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:000029 B:0119 P:0017CA
- Zillow Home ID: 56354229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $322-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 10.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wakefield, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|4 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,991|
|25 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$446K||3||1||1,678|
|35 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$344K||3||1||1,235|
|36 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$357K||2||1.5||1,036|
|40 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$405K||3||1.5||1,547|
|31 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$422K||4||2||1,568|
|14 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$364K||4||2||1,440|
|18 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$367K||3||2||1,639|
|5 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$387K||3||2||1,390|
|2 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$418K||3||1.75||1,515|
|15 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$398K||5||1.5||1,659|
|8 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$333K||3||1||1,298|
|20 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$521K||4||2.5||2,728|
|22 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$337K||2||1||1,273|
|38 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$451K||3||1||1,587|
|1 Azarian Ct Wakefield, MA||$308K||3||1||984|
|21 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$425K||4||1||1,710|
|19 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$432K||3||2||2,033|
|41 Preston St Wakefield, MA||$579K||3||2.75||2,937|
|10 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$482K||4||2||1,978|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
PK-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!