- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29 S Liberty St, Belleville, MI 481111.5 baths, 2,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 672 sqft
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 2,481 sqft
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 31087020003000
- Zillow Home ID: 88260612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 S Liberty Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in Belleville, and 654.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belleville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48111 home values.
Nearby Schools in Belleville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292