29 Thompson Rd, Marblehead, MA 019453 beds, 3 baths, 3,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $889,775
- Price/sqft: $248
- Finished basement, 822 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wet bar, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,585 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0007 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56937303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Thompson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 73.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 20 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA$621K32.53,735
- 27 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$631K32.53,287
- 18 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA$520K31.52,425
- 28 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$640K43.52,864
- 30 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$747K42.53,697
- 17 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA$1.08M32.54,001
- 11 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA$1.06M44.54,427
- 25 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$553K32.53,056
- 26 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$693K43.53,249
- 16 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA$629K42.52,374
- 19 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA$571K32.52,622
- 12 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA$1.25M44.55,198
- 19 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA$762K43.53,143
- 21 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA$581K42.53,319
- 19 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA$582K44.52,810
- 9 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA$722K442,670
- 10 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA$1.12M65.55,797
- 17 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA$632K333,493
- 24 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA$483K42.52,100
- 16 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA$797K42.52,733
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!