A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $889,775
- Price/sqft: $248
- Finished basement, 822 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wet bar, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,585 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0007 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56937303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 38.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Marblehead, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marblehead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|20 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA||$706K||3||2.5||3,735|
|27 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$663K||3||2.5||3,287|
|18 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA||$577K||3||1.5||2,425|
|28 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$671K||4||3.5||2,864|
|30 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$746K||4||2.5||3,697|
|17 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.08M||3||2.5||4,001|
|11 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.16M||4||4.5||4,427|
|25 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$619K||3||2.5||3,056|
|26 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$707K||4||3.5||3,249|
|16 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA||$615K||4||2.5||2,374|
|19 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA||$599K||3||2.5||2,622|
|12 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.31M||4||4.5||5,198|
|19 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA||$769K||4||3.5||3,143|
|21 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA||$628K||4||2.5||3,319|
|19 Sheldon Rd Marblehead, MA||$670K||4||4.5||2,810|
|9 Elizabeth Rd Marblehead, MA||$723K||4||4||2,670|
|10 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.34M||6||5.5||5,797|
|17 Leo Rd Marblehead, MA||$700K||3||3||3,493|
|24 Thompson Rd Marblehead, MA||$479K||4||2.5||2,100|
|16 Richard Rd Marblehead, MA||$829K||4||2.5||2,733|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-3 & ungraded0.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!