- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 673 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $231,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ First Floor, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Parcel #: M:112 B:044
- Zillow Home ID: 60006275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-311K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 1.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Southington, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|42 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$178K||3||1||1,050|
|45 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$228K||4||2||1,544|
|17 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$220K||3||2||1,750|
|34 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$176K||3||1||960|
|65 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$235K||3||1.5||1,568|
|65 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$233K||3||1.5||1,568|
|65 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$218K||4||2||1,618|
|65 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$229K||--||--||--|
|26 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,632|
|83 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$279K||5||1.5||1,967|
|68 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$252K||3||2||1,770|
|50 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,459|
|80 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$268K||3||2||2,188|
|16 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,196|
|75 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$249K||3||2||1,710|
|46 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$231K||3||2||1,554|
|62 Virginia Dr Southington, CT||$256K||3||2||1,567|
|92 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$224K||3||2||1,374|
|85 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$332K||5||4||3,012|
|41 Marcy Dr Southington, CT||$328K||2||1.5||2,207|
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!