29 Wachusett St, Boston, MA 021302 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2132530817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Wachusett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 29 Wachusett St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$341K21991
- 29 Wachusett St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$337K21980
- 29 Wachusett St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$340K21980
- 23 Barlow St UNIT 23 Boston, MA$297K22915
- 25 Barlow St UNIT 25 Boston, MA$349K22912
- 31 Barlow St UNIT 31 Boston, MA$343K311,128
- 29 Barlow St UNIT 29 Boston, MA$333K421
- 25 Wachusett St Boston, MA$589K933,528
- 23-25 Barlow St Boston, MA$413K22915
- 23 Barlow St Boston, MA$403K22915
- 33 Wachusett St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$334K211,076
- 33 Wachusett St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$322K211,076
- 33 Wachusett St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$314K211,076
- 21 Wachusett St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$383K211,000
- 21 Wachusett St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$386K21969
- 21 Wachusett St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$355K21969
- 28 Wachusett St Boston, MA$546K633,207
- 28 Leland St Boston, MA$539K633,096
- 37 Wachusett St Jamaica Plain, MA$332K21893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!