29 West 119 Street#43, New York City, NY 10026
Sold on 11/15/13: $231,500
Flexible 5.5 room home,
just off Fifth Avenue.
Desirable tree lined block of owner occupied town houses
and well maintained apartment buildings,
in the Mt. Morris/Marcus Garvey Park neighborhood!
Huge 17' living room with two windows.
Separate dining area with window.
Brand new kitchen with window:
Granite counter tops;
Stainless steel appliances;
Stack washer dryer unit;
Two walls of solid wood cabinets.
Two full bedrooms with double closets.
Roomy bath with window.
Glistening hardwood floors throughout.
One block to Mt. Morris/Marcus Garvey Park ...
Short stroll to Central Park ...
& Morningside Park with its waterfall and duck pond.
Well maintained, pre-war with just 24 units.
Impressive marble walled lobby.
Columbia University & St. Luke's Hospital
5 blocks to the west!
Dining options abound:
Amy Ruth's, Cedric's French Bistro,
Chez Lucienne, Corner Social,
Ginny's Supper Club, Native, Red Rooster,
Settepani, and of course Sylvia's -
the bastion of soul food.
Shopping on West 125th
includes H & M, Marshalls.
29 West 119th Street
(between Fifth Avenue and Lenox/Malcolm X Boulevards)
Transportation: 2, 3, 6 subways at W. 116th Street
15 minutes to Times Square
28 minutes to Wall Street
#1 Fifth Avenue bus, #7 Columbus Avenue bus
#102 Lexington Avenue bus at corner
Best offer over $375,000
Subject to errors, omissions and prior sale.
Offering by prospectus only.
Willie Kathryn Suggs Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Follow us on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID2112593519
- Days on Zillow35
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$343,074||$281K – $384K||+$142,261||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,776/mo||$1.9K – $3.7K/mo||+$14||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 29 West 119 Street #43
- 1486 5th Ave APT 2N New York, NY$167K------
- 1485 Fifth Avenue 7g # 7G New York, NY$453KStudio1.0568
- 1485 5th Ave # 26 New York, NY$3.99M----4,442
- 1485 5th Ave # 27 New York, NY$1M----1,160
- 1485 5th Ave APT 15K New York, NY$1.53M22.01,440
- 1485 5th Ave APT 16E New York, NY$821K22.01,088
- 1485 5th Ave APT 13J New York, NY$1.53M22.01,440
- 1485 5th Ave APT 13H New York, NY$947K22.01,332
- 1485 5th Ave APT 24F New York, NY$1.64M32.51,811
- 1485 5th Ave APT 15H New York, NY$1.34M32.01,738
- 1485 5th Ave APT 13F New York, NY$826K22.01,124
- 1485 5th Ave APT 13D New York, NY$1.2M11.0856
- 1485 5th Ave APT 19F New York, NY$1.86M----2,335
- 1485 5th Ave APT 13C New York, NY$1.52M32.01,512
- 1485 5th Ave APT 19E New York, NY$813K----1,106
- 1485 5th Ave APT 12H New York, NY$608K11.0884
- 1485 5th Ave New York, NY$388KStudio--810
- 1485 5th Ave APT 26A New York, NY$2.04M32.02,282
- 1485 5th Ave APT 24D New York, NY$1.59M43.01,970
- 1485 5th Ave APT 19D New York, NY$562K1--768
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 0.5 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Manhattan Center for Science & Mathemat... (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Health Opportunities High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005