- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: M:08 B:112 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 56622567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-369K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Weymouth home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among North Weymouth homes, this home is valued 0.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% less than in Weymouth, and 85.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Weymouth home values.
|25 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$294K||3||1||1,390|
|35 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$333K||3||1.5||1,545|
|24 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$353K||4||2||1,788|
|20 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,290|
|26 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$290K||4||1.5||1,320|
|30 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$328K||5||2||1,663|
|30 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$314K||2||2.5||1,470|
|16 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$301K||4||1||1,458|
|22 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$299K||3||1.5||1,323|
|17 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$295K||2||1||1,354|
|32 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$290K||3||2||1,308|
|41 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$322K||3||2||1,641|
|5 Fuller Rd Weymouth, MA||$264K||3||1||1,064|
|34 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$349K||4||2||1,401|
|38 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$280K||4||1||1,288|
|10 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$272K||4||1||1,080|
|17 Fuller Rd Weymouth, MA||$343K||4||3||1,608|
|27 Fuller Rd Weymouth, MA||$218K||2||1||714|
|25 Brae Rd Weymouth, MA||$320K||4||2||1,724|
|45 Weyham Rd Weymouth, MA||$282K||3||2||1,220|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!