- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 293 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,651 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $229,500
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 208025
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced-Partially, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Lot Description \ Wooded, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Garage \ 2 Car, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Fuel \ Oil, Garage \ Oversized, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Garage \ Under, Survey \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Garage \ Auto Opener, Garage \ Insulated, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Style \ Raised Ranch, Contingent \ U\A Show, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Hot Water \ Storage Tank, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk, Rentals \ Security System
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:F06 B:0001 L:148
- Zillow Home ID: 59978652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $162-288K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 71.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|294 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$282K||3||3||2,113|
|284 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$242K||3||2.5||1,984|
|300 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$235K||3||1||2,068|
|280 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$232K||3||1.5||1,903|
|306 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$199K||3||1.5||1,310|
|276 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$208K||2||2||1,381|
|299 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$155K||3||1||1,152|
|308 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$258K||3||2.5||2,334|
|260 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$261K||4||2||2,025|
|291 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$201K||3||1||1,664|
|305 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$177K||3||2||1,272|
|281 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$188K||2||1||1,404|
|274 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$203K||3||1.5||1,632|
|309 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$185K||3||1||1,400|
|28 Lyric St Pittsfield, MA||$143K||2||1||1,032|
|266 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$225K||3||2.5||1,788|
|315 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$200K||3||1||1,582|
|10 Lyric St Pittsfield, MA||$111K||2||1||828|
|271 Barker Rd Pittsfield, MA||$150K||3||1||1,008|
|8 Lyric St Pittsfield, MA||$145K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.