290 Columbus AveUNIT 6, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 4/16/13: $585,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:711 sq ft
- Lot:711 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Assoc Security \ Other (See Remarks),Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Construction \ Stone/Concrete,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Flooring \ Marble,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Security System,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,Roof Material \ Rubber,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Field Card,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Middle,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Owner,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Days on Zillow328
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID71546347
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:00027 S:012
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$573,303||$527K – $619K||-$530||$806||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,905/mo||$2.3K – $3.9K/mo||+$63||$4.09||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 290 Columbus Avenue UNIT 6
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005