A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,768 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $585,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $823
- Security System
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Assoc Security \ Other (See Remarks), Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 711 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00027 S:012
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71546347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $572-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 3.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!