290 Franklin Ave, Stratford, CT 066143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0612900
- Zillow Home ID: 96128294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 290 Franklin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
- 311 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$196K321,334
- 278 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$297K422,464
- 270 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$203K211,200
- 273 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$237K422,640
- 295 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$180K311,386
- 334 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$147K41.51,405
- 300 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$267K422,434
- 297 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$211K431,984
- 324 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$296K643,506
- 258 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$203K422,208
- 292 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$153K321,373
- 332 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$164K31.51,321
- 348 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$145K311,139
- 18 Collins St Stratford, CT$259K31.51,526
- 279 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$183K421,898
- 349 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$158K21900
- 362 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$171K31.51,023
- 255 Franklin Ave Stratford, CT$170K21.51,056
- 36 Collins St Stratford, CT$265K31.51,526
- 342 Canaan Rd Stratford, CT$226K321,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!