290 Juaneno Ave, Oceanside, CA 920574 beds, 2 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 40 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- MLS #: 140045603
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1574710700
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16588987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 290 Juaneno Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Oceanside, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 294 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$419K421,678
- 286 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$419K421,678
- 261 Luiseno Ave Oceanside, CA$420K421,678
- 265 Luiseno Ave Oceanside, CA$414K421,525
- 298 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$418K421,678
- 282 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$404K421,525
- 257 Luiseno Ave Oceanside, CA$417K421,525
- 4974 Yuma Ave Oceanside, CA$379K321,371
- 289 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$411K421,525
- 293 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$383K321,371
- 253 Luiseno Ave Oceanside, CA$382K321,371
- 285 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$415K421,678
- 297 Juaneno Ave Oceanside, CA$408K421,525
- 4978 Yuma Ave Oceanside, CA$384K321,371
- 249 Luiseno Ave Oceanside, CA$414K421,678
- 4947 Gabrielieno Ave Oceanside, CA$383K321,371
- 4951 Gabrielieno Ave Oceanside, CA$412K421,678
- 4955 Gabrielieno Ave Oceanside, CA$393K321,371
- 4958 Yuma Ave Oceanside, CA$423K421,678
- 4943 Gabrielieno Ave Oceanside, CA$408K421,678
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!