290 NE Creek Way, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Ceiling fans in both master bedroom and dining room
- Air Conditioners in BOTH master bedroom and living room areas
- Refrigerator with ice maker, gas stove, and 2 garden windows in kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Gas heat
- 2 car garage & driveway parking
- Master bedroom with private bath
- Main bathroom with jetted tub
- No smoking or dogs. Cats considered
Damage Deposit: $1600
Pet Deposit: $300 per pet
Screening fee: $45 pp over the age of 18.
**The property management company has VERY SPECIFIC requirements for applicants. Please review the requirements & only ask to view the property if you are sure you will qualify. Thanks!
Along with the screening fees we charge a Holding Fee that will be deposited when the application is approved. If an application is denied the holding fee will be returned. Submitting a Holding Fee does not guarantee occupancy of a property until the application has been processed & notification of approval has been given by our Property Manager.
All persons 18 years of age and older must complete an Application to Rent & pay our screening fee.
Income requirement: monthly income must be equal to at least 3 times the rental amount.A copy of a recent earnings statement must be provided for each applicant. Income sources must be verifiable. Inability to verify income is a reason for denial of tenancy. At least 1 adult must earn three (3) times the monthly rent as a monthly gross income. Washington is a community property State so we do combine a married couple's income.
We will access credit and criminal background reports as part of the screening process. Current Credit must be in good standing. Established credit history not required for residency. Less than $1000 in derogatory credit required for qualification of residency. Unpaid collection accounts & a history of making late payments are reasons for denial of tenancy. Criminal activity is not acceptable behavior. Felony convictions are reason for denial of tenancy.
Rental History: 24 mo valid (favorable)/verifiable rental/mortgage history. Valid rental history is a written lease or month-to-month agreement from an independent third party. Military housing will be considered as valid & verifiable residence history.
Applicants must provide non-related landlord references.
Acceptable pets must be neutered or spayed. A pet deposit or non-refundable fee is always charged even if a pet is kept outside. "Service Pets" must have written documentation.
Applicants are required to sign an addendum stating that no smoking will take place in a non-smoking property at any time.
An Application To Rent must be filled out completely and submitted with proof of income along with the required fees before we will process the application and take the property off the market. An application submitted with a contingency will not be processed until it is removed.
If more than one application is submitted at the same time for a property, the one that best matches the property owner's requirements will be put in first place and processed. All other applicants will be notified and allowed to be placed in a back up position or withdraw their applications. If the applicant wants to be in a back up position his/her money will be held. If the applicant withdraws, all money submitted will be returned. A back up applicant will be notified if the property is rented or we are moving his/her application to first place and processing it. If the property is rented, all money submitted will be returned.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $179,950
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 470 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2724069103
- Zillow Home ID: 48821358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 290 Ne Creek Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Issaquah, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 275 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$344K31960
- 270 NE Creek Way Issaquah, WA$731K843,100
- 315 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$473K411,360
- 270 NE Birch St Issaquah, WA$518K21.52,040
- 260 NE Birch St # B Issaquah, WA$531K32.52,300
- 260 NE Birch St Issaquah, WA$744K62.54,660
- 260 NE Birch St # A Issaquah, WA$521K332,300
- 280 NE Birch St Issaquah, WA$457K32.52,590
- 245 NE Creek Way Issaquah, WA$477K52.752,230
- Issaquah, WA--------
- 250 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$243K21640
- 300 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$474K311,120
- 280 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$606K532,850
- 220 NE Birch St Issaquah, WA$454K72.252,270
- 320 NE Birch St Issaquah, WA$328K31830
- 260 2nd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$369K321,630
- 270 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$236K21770
- 290 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$232K311,230
- 245 NE Dogwood St Issaquah, WA$445K311,120
- 260 3rd Ave NE Issaquah, WA$472K431,920
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292