This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 16.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,603 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $1,125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 900 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, View \ Valley, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06812116000
- Zillow Home ID: 16151784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.14-1.54M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 143.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|140 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$736K||3||2||1,617|
|190 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1.04M||4||3||2,740|
|300 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$787K||3||2||1,824|
|220 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$952K||3||2.5||2,482|
|403 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$691K||2||1||1,264|
|195 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1.1M||3||3||2,314|
|285 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$929K||2||1||2,190|
|756 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$917K||2||2||1,568|
|225 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$787K||2||2||1,607|
|145 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1.19M||5||3||3,219|
|1130 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$1.09M||3||1||2,420|
|100 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$1M||3||4||2,524|
|104 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$956K||3||3||2,524|
|205 Fieldcrest Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$860K||3||2||2,225|
|116 Meadowview Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$956K||3||3||2,524|
|401 Redwood Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$644K||--||1||1,142|
|1132 Glen Canyon Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$746K||3||2||1,673|
|325 Miracle Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$574K||1||1||776|
|200 Fieldcrest Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$557K||3||3||1,299|
|250 Homestead Trl Scotts Valley, CA||$1.35M||4||2||1,950|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
De Laveaga Elementary (assigned)K-51.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.