- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
290 Richmond Rd, Putnam, CT 062603 beds, 2 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 58.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $512,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Sewing Room,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove,Exterior Feature \ Barn,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside,Exterior Siding \ Log,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Barn,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Farm Land,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Secluded,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Style \ Log,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:017 L:007 U:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58119843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 290 Richmond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.3% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 161.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coventry home values.
Nearby Schools in Coventry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292